Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dedicated to all my friends in research :D :D :D

One politician, One thief & One Scientist died and went straight to hell.

Politician said "I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how everybody is doing there." She called and talked for about 5 minutes, then she asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Five million dollars". The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too". He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked "Well, devil, how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Ten million dollars". With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

The scientist was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call my institute and talk to my fellow Scientists, Project Leaders, Research fellows, Project fellows/assistants. He called all those people and talked for twenty hours about promotions, publications, impact factor, CRs, inter-departmental and intra-departmental politics. He talked & talked & talked,
then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Ten dollars". The Scientist is stunned & says "Ten dollars??? Only ??"

Devil says "Hell to Hell is a Local Call "
:D :D :D

No comments: